AF 5.0.3 on DNN 7.0.2 / AZURE

May 29, 2013 at 9:22 PM
I was able to install successfully this module. I've been running DNN on a bilingual site on AZURE for 3 months (and stayed at 7.0.2).

When trying to create 3 groups and 8 forums in all, the software created automatically some 105 default forums. At every validation, even to delete 1 forum, I end up with 4 new ones (on the average). At each validation, the busy icon took forever (>30 secs), ended by refreshing the browser. Finally, I delete the unwanted ones by SQL (very bad I know).

Trying to post messages - there were messages:

DotNetNuke.Services.Exceptions.ModuleLoadException: String was not recognized as a valid Boolean. ---> System.FormatException: String was not recognized as a valid Boolean. at System.Boolean.Parse(String value) at System.String.System.IConvertible.ToBoolean(IFormatProvider provider) at System.Convert.ToBoolean(Object value) at DotNetNuke.Modules.ActiveForums.Controls.TopicView.LoadData(Int32 PageId) at DotNetNuke.Modules.ActiveForums.Controls.TopicView.OnLoad(EventArgs e) --- End of inner exception stack trace ---

Has anyone used successfully this module on AZURE, or did I miss anything ?
Thanks for any hints.