I know beggars cannot be choosers but

Apr 19, 2013 at 7:11 PM
Why are you guys changing the color scheme of ActiveForum i.e. My Topics, Active Topics etc? It's easy for you guys to change colors etc but it is very difficult for idiots like me. I created my whole website around the default color scheme of ActiveForum. Please I beg you. Please stick to the neutral (default) colors.

Thank you so much.
Apr 19, 2013 at 7:19 PM
The only colors that are specified in the CSS section are the neutral grays or the borders/backgrounds. All of the other colors are inherited from the default or site css files.

All of the CSS associated with the new changes are located at the bottom of the modules.css file and should be fairly easy to modify and/or override.
Apr 19, 2013 at 7:41 PM
One further note on this.

What I'd ultimately like to see is some type of "theme generator" built into either the control panel or the activeforums.org site that allows users to easily build a custom AF theme that can be installed in their site.

Admittedly, we are a ways off from this right now. If we can get more development help on the project, these are the types of things that might be possible.