Crowd Sourcing AF?

Mar 22, 2013 at 4:18 PM
Hi guys,

Like many of you there's not much I can contribute on the programmatic side of the house, my specialty is design, database management, and most recently project management. My programming days are long behind me. However, I am also willing to add some funds to the development.

The idea crossed my mind about the feasibility of crowd sourcing AF. There are some logistical hurdles (such as prioritizing ideas/features; selecting someone that has the time/resources to code, etc.) but it probably could be handled.

I thought I'd put that out in the universe and see what everyone thought.

Just my .02, which in this global economy is worth even less than that....

Doug
Mar 24, 2013 at 6:34 AM
I am in.

We need to do the poll for the most wanted features and who is willing to fund it. We also need a developer step in and tell us what it will cost us to get that feature so we can start collecting the money.
Mar 24, 2013 at 5:19 PM
dpaulsmith wrote:
Hi guys,

Like many of you there's not much I can contribute on the programmatic side of the house, my specialty is design, database management, and most recently project management. My programming days are long behind me. However, I am also willing to add some funds to the development.

The idea crossed my mind about the feasibility of crowd sourcing AF. There are some logistical hurdles (such as prioritizing ideas/features; selecting someone that has the time/resources to code, etc.) but it probably could be handled.

I thought I'd put that out in the universe and see what everyone thought.

Just my .02, which in this global economy is worth even less than that....

Doug
That's a GREAT idea!
Mar 25, 2013 at 7:48 PM
I'm ready to give it a try as well.
Editor
Mar 25, 2013 at 7:56 PM
I spoke with Joseph yesterday so I know his thoughts and answer but what else is missing from AF that you want to see added?
Mar 27, 2013 at 1:53 AM
Who is Joseph? what are his thoughts and answer?