Pasting an url causes run-time error:

Feb 13, 2013 at 9:32 PM
Pasting an url causes run-time error: "Active Forums is currently unavailable. DotNetNuke.Services.Exceptions.ModuleLoadException: "

I tried to paste an url, but AF (ActiveForums_05.00.02_Install) will not tolerate this.
Feb 13, 2013 at 10:30 PM
Just pasting a URL into a new post causes this?
Feb 14, 2013 at 8:54 AM
Do you have anything else in that page (module, scripts, ads) ?
Feb 14, 2013 at 10:46 AM
christoc wrote:
Just pasting a URL into a new post causes this?
1) Create new topic, type some subject content
2)paste in url to Message. (Now I test again and it is failing for any text not just an url)
3)press submit

still causing the error.

It is happening on only one forum. Other forums allow this without error.
//
Error: Active Forums is currently unavailable.DotNetNuke.Services.Exceptions.ModuleLoadException: String was not recognized as a valid Boolean. ---> System.FormatException: String was not recognized as a valid Boolean. at System.Boolean.Parse(String value) at System.String.System.IConvertible.ToBoolean(IFormatProvider provider) at System.Convert.ToBoolean(Object value) at DotNetNuke.Modules.ActiveForums.Controls.TopicView.LoadData(Int32 PageId) at DotNetNuke.Modules.ActiveForums.Controls.TopicView.OnLoad(EventArgs e) --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
//

There is no other module on the page.
Feb 14, 2013 at 10:50 AM
I deleted the failing forum. I noted also that there was something wrong with the rendering of the message textbox in that forum. It was small and offset, and there were no smileys available.
The error has now gone away now that I deleted the failing forum
Feb 14, 2013 at 11:39 AM
Still it would be nice to find out if this was a bug or something else not related to the module.
Feb 14, 2013 at 12:11 PM
I might be way off here, but maybe it could be related to this: http://activeforums.codeplex.com/discussions/402611 ?

Not exactly the same error messages, but resetting the forum settings helped.