Problem with Templates after upgrading to 5.0

Sep 17, 2012 at 4:15 PM
Edited Sep 17, 2012 at 4:43 PM

I upgraded last night from 4.3.7 to 5.0 and am having the following problem:

• When I go the the templates page in the control panel I get a series of "An Error Has Occurred" messages and no templates are displayed.

When I added a new Active Forums module to the page, that module did not have the same problem so it only occurs with the module that was already there before the upgrade.

The error I get in the Event Viewer is:

Method: System.Web.Handlers.AssemblyResourceLoader.System.Web.IHttpHandler.ProcessRequest

StackTrace:

Message: DotNetNuke.Services.Exceptions.PageLoadException: This is an invalid webresource request. ---> System.Web.HttpException: This is an invalid webresource request. at System.Web.Handlers.AssemblyResourceLoader.System.Web.IHttpHandler.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) at System.Web.HttpApplication.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) --- End of inner exception stack trace ---

I'm running DNN 6.2.3

Sep 19, 2012 at 1:36 PM

I had the exact same issue when I attempted the upgrade. I wound up rolling back to my previous backups. I am keen to hear any resolution of this issue.