Missing Stored Proc?

Jul 24, 2012 at 10:49 PM

A critical error has occurred. The stored procedure 'dbo.DNN_activeforums_Settings_List' doesn't exist.

Jul 25, 2012 at 1:10 AM

Could it be that your the standard Schema of your database user isn't dbo on your database?  What is the databaseOwner setting on your web.config file?  Was it a new installed instance or was a pervious beta installed ?  What is the DNN version you using?

Did you try a active forums upgrade?  On what task did the error occours?

Please provide more info.

Jul 30, 2012 at 10:24 PM

My connection string uses the SA account as this is a local instance of DNN 6.2. The DNN DB scripts ran fine during installation so I assume there is no security permissions issues. I installed DNN locally then logged in and added the Active Forums module that came with it to a page and when the page loads I see this error in the module area where the forum is located.

I have not ran any upgrades on DNN or Active Forums, this is fresh install locally. After seeing this error I looked in the DB for this SP and it's not there.

Jul 31, 2012 at 4:40 PM

please check, whether the stored procedure has been created - maybe with "DNN_" missing to preceede the name

Jul 31, 2012 at 10:17 PM

There is no *activeforums_Settings_List stored proc at all in my db

Jul 31, 2012 at 10:18 PM

is there a download link that will allow me to download the install package for this module?

Aug 7, 2012 at 12:25 AM

Check the download section on the top and you can download the the Beta2 of the install package.