Upgrade 4.3.6 to 5.0.3 Tread error

Apr 16, 2013 at 6:50 PM
Edited Apr 16, 2013 at 6:50 PM
DNN 6.2.5
Active Fourm 4.3.6 to 5.0.3

After I upgrade to 5.0.3 When I click on a topic link I get the following error.

Error: Forum is currently unavailable. DotNetNuke.Services.Exceptions.ModuleLoadException: Input string was not in a correct format. ---> System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format. at System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal) at System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info) at System.String.System.IConvertible.ToInt32(IFormatProvider provider) at System.Convert.ToInt32(Object value) at DotNetNuke.Modules.ActiveForums.Controls.TopicView.LoadData(Int32 PageId) at DotNetNuke.Modules.ActiveForums.Controls.TopicView.OnLoad(EventArgs e) --- End of inner exception stack trace ---

Anyone have any ideas?
Apr 16, 2013 at 6:59 PM
This is a known issue with upgrading to 5.0.3. There is some settings data from the old version that did not get converted correctly.

These issues will hopefully be corrected in final release of v5.0.4.

You can either install the beta version or you can see this thread for information on how to fix the data:

https://activeforums.codeplex.com/discussions/402611

Note that the current 5.0.4 beta may or may not fix the issue for you. The current build addresses some but not all of these issues.

-JB