Set user to "Not Trusted"

Mar 16, 2013 at 4:06 PM
Using DNN 7 and the 5.0.3 Forums module. I've setup the Forum Settings under the profile for the users and set it to the same as the message center. All that works from a user perspective.

Where do you go now to set the use to "Not Trusted" if I want to moderate their posts?
Mar 16, 2013 at 7:05 PM
That is a good question. I've been curious about this myself, so I just took a look at the code.

I don't have it 100% figured out yet, but unfortunately it looks like the trust system is not complete at this time.
Mar 16, 2013 at 7:20 PM
The good news is I don't think it will take too much to get it working. I'm looking at it a bit more to see if I can get it included in the next 5.0.4 beta.
Mar 17, 2013 at 3:01 PM
Cool... this is pretty huge... imo - I've been threatening moderation on some folks but no way to enforce it. :-)
Mar 17, 2013 at 5:09 PM
I was wrong about the forum settings UI. It's there already if you turn on moderation. It has some css/javascript issues, but it does appear to work. If you really wanted to in the short term, you could manual set the user as moderated in the DB and it should work.

Note that I haven't tested any of this, so I don't know what state it's in.