Error while navigating forum pages

Mar 14, 2013 at 2:39 AM
I get the following error when I try to navigate from page 1 to 2 or any other forum page. I am using the latest AF version (the one released today). What can the cause be? I can see topics list and topic view. Thanks.

Error: Active Forum is currently unavailable. DotNetNuke.Services.Exceptions.ModuleLoadException: Input string was not in a correct format. ---> System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format. at System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal) at System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info) at System.Convert.ToInt32(String value) at DotNetNuke.Modules.ActiveForums.SettingsBase.get_PageId() at DotNetNuke.Modules.ActiveForums.Controls.TopicsView.OnLoad(EventArgs e) --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
Mar 14, 2013 at 2:43 AM
I just noticed that AF throws this error only for logged in members. As an anonymous user I can navigate between the forum pages.

RawURL: /forums/aff/1/afpg/3/afpg/3.aspx
AbsoluteURL: /Default.aspx
AbsoluteURLReferrer:
UserAgent: Mozilla/5.0
DefaultDataProvider: DotNetNuke.Data.SqlDataProvider, DotNetNuke
ExceptionGUID: a5525620-f9ef-481b-b860-d2d8f0b412af
InnerException: Input string was not in a correct format.
FileName:
FileLineNumber: 0
FileColumnNumber: 0
Method: System.Number.StringToNumber
StackTrace:
Message: DotNetNuke.Services.Exceptions.ModuleLoadException: Input string was not in a correct format. ---> System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format. at System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal) at System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info) at System.Convert.ToInt32(String value) at DotNetNuke.Modules.ActiveForums.SettingsBase.get_PageId() at DotNetNuke.Modules.ActiveForums.Controls.TopicsView.OnLoad(EventArgs e) --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
Source:
Mar 14, 2013 at 5:34 AM
Christoc ran into the same problem. I think he's in the process of trying to track it down.

It's being caused by the "afpg" parameter being in the URL twice.

Oddly, this does not cause problems on my forums.

Do you have a URL manager installed?

-JB